We thank you for your interest in Nest K12 Education for your child’s early education. We are
currently accepting applications for admissions to the following programs:
- Nursey, LKG, HKG, Std 1 to Std 3(Department Of Fundamental) 2022/23 Batch.
- Std 4 & Std 5 (Lower School) 2022/23 Batch.
- Std 6 to Std 8 (Middle School) 2022/23 Batch.
- Std 9 , Std 10, Std 11th Science & Commerce (Upper School) 2022/23 Batch.
Admission to Nest K12 Education, is a 4 step process:
- Parents fill up the online application form or register
for an Admissions At Our Campus.
- In both cases parents need to pay an application fees of Rs. 500/- At Our Campus.
- After Application Fee Management will take decision about eligibility criteria.
- If Eligible then need to pay Rs. 5000/- Admission for seat Confirmation.
- After Confirmation The admissions decision is communicated and parents need to submit required documents and deposit the fee to
confirm admission at our campus.
- Admission decisions at Nest K12 Education are based solely on personal interaction with parents and students.
- Please see the eligibility criteria page to determine whether
your child is eligible for admission.
Parents applying to Nest K12 Education, must make sure that their child satisfies the
following eligibility criteria:
||Child should be 2 to 3 years old and born on or before 1st June 2020.
||Child should be 3 to 4 years old and born on or before 1st June 2019.
||Child should be 4 to 5 years old and born on or before 1st June 2018.
||Child should be 5 to 6 years old and born on or before 1st June 2017.
|Std 1 2022-23
||Child should be 4 to 5 years old and born on or before 1st June 2017.
|Std 2,9 2022-23
||Following From Std 1.